Thursday, October 20, 2005

Guest Blogger: Boy #1!!!

Mrs. Minivan can't think of anything so she's having ME write so she won't look bad. Since I'm blogging I will write about what the public wants, and what the public wants is..........A CHICAGO TITLE!!!!!! Most people, including myself, are Cubs fans in Illinois. Even though I'm a Cubs fan I want a professional sports title in Illinois, and that's why I'm offering my support to the White Sox by going to Game #1 of the World Series!!!


This is all I have to say until I blog again so I bid you adieu!

Boy #1

6 comments:

Crankyboy said...

Go Cubs, but as long as the Sox are there...Go Sox.

Crankybro said...

Traitors! All of you! Go Houston!

The Big Squay said...

Nobody cares about the White Sox. It took White Sox fans two years to figure out their old ballpark was torn down and a new one was built.

The Big Squay said...

BTW, it's so pathetic you're using your children as bloggers. I can't really think of anything lower except for spam blogging.

Martwork said...

He's a guest blogger!!!! Would you like to apply for the next opening? You seem to have a lot to say....

The Big Squay said...

Okay, you got a Chicago title with the White Sox. Isn't there another baseball team in Chicago? Do you think the Cubs fans switched to being White Sox fans. That is *so* wrong.